Mymsin Aka chika
Mymsin Aka Chika or 'Aki' as she is affectionately known at home, was born in October 2014 and has become the foundation of the Nizu kennel.
She is our first Japanese Shiba Inu and the first dog we have taken into the show ring.
We would like to extend our thanks to her breeder, Mym Clews for all the help, support and knowledge she has given us with the breed itself and showing in general. Her details and informative website can be found via our links page at: www.nizu.co.uk/links.php
***** NEWS *****
Aki was tested under the KC/BVA/ISDS Eye Examination Scheme and is clinically unaffected upon examination for goniodysgenesis
Below you will find Aki's results from our first year and a mini photo gallery showing both her home and show life.
Championship Shows 2015:
- The National Dog Show / Staffordshire County Showground / 7th - 10th May / Minor Puppy / Reserve
- Bath Canine Society / 22nd May / Puppy / Third
- Southern Counties Canine Association / Newbury / 29th - 31st May / Puppy / First
- Three Counties / Malvern / 4th - 7th June / AV Puppy / First / Best AV Puppy
- Windsor Championship Dog Show / 2nd - 5th July / Puppy / Third
- East of England Championship Dog Show / Peterborough / 10th - 12th July / Puppy / First
- Leeds Championship Dog Show / Harewood House / 24th - 26th July / Puppy / First
- Midland Counties Canine Society / Staffordshire Showground / 22nd - 25th October / Puppy / V.H.C.
- British Utility Breeds Association / Staffordshire Showground / 5th December / Junior / Reserve
- Ladies Kennel Association / N.E.C Birmingham / 12th - 13th December / Junior / Reserve
Open Shows 2015:
- Witney & District Canine Society / 3rd May / AVNSC Utility Puppy / Second
- Banbury & District Canine Association / 4th May / AVNSC Utility Puppy / Reserve / Puppy Stakes / Second
- Wickford, Basildon & District Canine Society / 16th May / Puppy - First / Best Puppy in Breed / Best of Breed / Utility Puppy Group 3
- Evesham & District Canine Society / 12th July / AVNSC Utility Puppy / Third
- Eastbourne & District Canine Society / 20th September/ AVNSC Utility Puppy / First / Best AVNSC Puppy
- Bedford & District Canine Society / 27th September / AVNSC Utility Puppy /Reserve
- Newport & District Canine Society / 18th October / AVNSC Utility Graduate / Third
- Japanese Shiba Inu Club of Great Britain / 22nd October / Puppy / V.H.C
- Association of the Japanese Shiba Inu / 1st November / Junior / Third
- Walsall & District Canine Society / 8th November/ AVNSC Utility Junior / Second
- Reading & District Kennel Association / 28th November / AVNSC Junior / Second
- Sedgley & Gornal Canine Association / 29th November / Junior / Reserve